Los Angeles News
All four stolen show dogs found in Compton
COMPTON, Calif. (KABC) -- All four show dogs that were stolen earlier this week from a Bellflower motel have been found, according to the dog's owners.
The dogs were taken sometime late Monday night or early Tuesday morning when the show dogs' owners van was stolen from the parking lot of a Motel 6.
The two Akitas and two Pembroke Corgis were found on Wednesday night in Compton, nearly 10 miles from where they were stolen. The van was also recovered.
David Peek, one of the owners, said he took the dogs to the Long Beach Convention Center where they will be shown on Thursday.
The show dogs are said to be worth an estimated $500,000.
animal news, dog tale, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 10 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 29 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead 37 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis