Los Angeles News
Murdered model tried to call 911
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- Newly released grand jury transcripts are shedding more light on the murder of a model in Santa Monica in 2008.
Juliana Redding, 21, was killed in her Santa Monica apartment in 2008. According to grand jury transcripts, she was calling 911 when her killer grabbed the phone and hung up.
Kelly Soo Park, 45, has been charged with the murder. Prosecutors alleged she was part of a murder for hire scheme over a business deal gone bad.
The transcripts also reveal that according to investigators, DNA matching Park was found on Redding's skin, clothes and cell phone.
homicide investigation, santa monica, murder, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Blind, autistic piano prodigy inspires others 54 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child 44 min ago
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son