Los Angeles News
USC in talks for Coliseum, Sports Arena land
EXPOSITION PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The University of Southern California is in talks with the state to buy the land beneath the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and the adjacent Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.
That would make USC the collector of rents for the properties.
A representative for USC said the school has a vested interest in preserving the Coliseum.
The Coliseum has hosted two Olympics and is the home field of the USC Trojan football team.
real estate, usc trojans, usc, los angeles news
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 13 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 3 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 1 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
42 min ago