Los Angeles News
USC in talks for Coliseum, Sports Arena land
EXPOSITION PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The University of Southern California is in talks with the state to buy the land beneath the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and the adjacent Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.
That would make USC the collector of rents for the properties.
A representative for USC said the school has a vested interest in preserving the Coliseum.
The Coliseum has hosted two Olympics and is the home field of the USC Trojan football team.
real estate, usc trojans, usc, los angeles news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event