Los Angeles News
Rizzo leaves volunteer job at OC surf museum
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The disgraced former city manager of Bell, Calif. has to find a new way to do his community service.Robert Rizzo had been volunteering at Huntington Beach's International Surf Museum as part of his court-ordered community service for a drunken driving arrest last year.
Museum officials said Rizzo is no longer volunteering there, but wouldn't say if he quit or was asked to leave.
Rizzo is charged with bilking Bell taxpayers out of millions of dollars. He is free on bail in that case.
fraud, los angeles news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 19 min ago
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 17 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker