Mural shows Clooney as 'God's Gift to Women'
CINCINNATI (KABC) -- An art studio in Cincinnati, Ohio, recreated a portion of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel painting with George Clooney in Adam's role.
Clooney was in Cincinnati to shoot several scenes of his new movie, "The Ides of March."
The owner of the art studio hopes his work of art catches Clooney's eye.
The mural is printed on 33 Italian marble tiles and it's titled, "God's Gift to Women."
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Hostilities erupt in Michael Jackson trial
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting 5 min ago
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- OC man convicted of estranged wife's shooting
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors 36 min ago
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Katy Perry: Russell Brand texted divorce plan