Los Angeles News
Woman found dead in Studio City house fire
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A woman was found inside a fiery home in Studio City early Tuesday morning, authorities said.
Firefighters responded to a home on the 4300 block of Bluebell Avenue at about 3:20 a.m. and saw smoke coming from the home.
They had to break in through the door and then vent the house, busting out the front windows. Once inside, firefighters found a woman, who was declared dead at the scene. Her name has not yet been released pending notification of next of kin.
The cause of the fire has not been determined.
studio city, fire, los angeles news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 1 min ago
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths 25 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 46 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)