Los Angeles News
Missing Bellflower girls found safe in Utah
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- Two girls who went missing from Bellflower have been located unharmed in Utah with their father.
Early Monday morning, an Amber Alert was issued for the children. Authorities suspected that 6-year-old Natalya Litwin and 2-year-old Katelyn Litwin were abducted by their father, 34-year-old Stephen Litwin.
Los Angeles sheriff's detectives said Litwin took the girls from their home on Sunday and traveled with them to Utah. He heard about the Amber Alert through the media and contacted local law enforcement.
Sheriff's officials are waiting to interview him and said they were continuing their investigation.
amber alert, missing person, los angeles news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 32 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 54 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 15 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 5 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 59 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break