Los Angeles News
Man arrested for allegedly trying to videotape boy in bathroom
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 32-year-old man was arrested for allegedly trying to videotape a 12-year-old boy in a public restroom.
Daniel Donovan was taken into custody on Monday at College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita.
Deputies said the boy noticed someone trying to tape him at around 5:15 p.m. Monday in a restroom on campus. The victim ran out of the restroom and reported the incident to campus security, who tracked down Donovan.
When Santa Clarita deputies arrived they found child pornography in Donovan's car parked on campus.
Donovan, a student at the college, was booked at Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct in a public restroom and one count of possession of child pornography.
Investigators think there may be other victims.
Anyone with information was urged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Special Victims Bureau at (877) 710-LASD (877-710-5273).
santa clarita valley, los angeles news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal 41 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Free admission offered to all national parks 7 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour