Los Angeles News
Man arrested for allegedly trying to videotape boy in bathroom
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 32-year-old man was arrested for allegedly trying to videotape a 12-year-old boy in a public restroom.
Daniel Donovan was taken into custody on Monday at College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita.
Deputies said the boy noticed someone trying to tape him at around 5:15 p.m. Monday in a restroom on campus. The victim ran out of the restroom and reported the incident to campus security, who tracked down Donovan.
When Santa Clarita deputies arrived they found child pornography in Donovan's car parked on campus.
Donovan, a student at the college, was booked at Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct in a public restroom and one count of possession of child pornography.
Investigators think there may be other victims.
Anyone with information was urged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Special Victims Bureau at (877) 710-LASD (877-710-5273).
santa clarita valley, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 7 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 55 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features 22 min ago
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'