Los Angeles News
Ex-Bell officials Rizzo, Spaccia plead not guilty to charges
BELL, Calif. (KABC) -- Bell's former city manager and assistant city manager pleaded not guilty to conspiracy and other charges connected to the city's corruption scandal.
They're charged with writing their own retirement contracts, hiding public contracts and falsifying public records involving the former police chief.
Both are due back in court in May for a pretrial hearing.
fraud, legal, los angeles news
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 29 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 42 min ago
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment 14 min ago
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut 11 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Doonya offers Bollywood-inspired workout
26 min ago