Los Angeles News
Injured Giants fan suffers seizure setback
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The San Francisco Giants fan who was severely beaten at opening day at Dodger Stadium has suffered a setback.
Bryan Stow had been showing some progress, but a recurrence of seizures Saturday prompted doctors to put him back in a medically-induced coma to help reduce the seizure activity.
Stow remains in critical condition and doctors plan to continue monitoring him closely in the coming days.
His family remains at his bedside.
Meanwhile, police are still looking for the two suspects responsible for the beating. Anyone with information is urged to call the LAPD tip line at (877) LAPD-24-7.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, los angeles news
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly killed woman
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US 33 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)