Los Angeles News
Injured Giants fan suffers seizure setback
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The San Francisco Giants fan who was severely beaten at opening day at Dodger Stadium has suffered a setback.
Bryan Stow had been showing some progress, but a recurrence of seizures Saturday prompted doctors to put him back in a medically-induced coma to help reduce the seizure activity.
Stow remains in critical condition and doctors plan to continue monitoring him closely in the coming days.
His family remains at his bedside.
Meanwhile, police are still looking for the two suspects responsible for the beating. Anyone with information is urged to call the LAPD tip line at (877) LAPD-24-7.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, los angeles news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 2 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final 49 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping 42 min ago
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved 50 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event