Los Angeles News
Former Pico Rivera mayor put on probation
PICO RIVERA, CALIF. (KABC) -- Former Pico Rivera Mayor Ronald Beilke was sentenced Wednesday to three years probation and 30 days of community service.
Beilke served on Pico Rivera's city council from 2005 to 2009.
In January, he was convicted of misdemeanor conflict-of-interest for his votes to approve road-related work near a fast food restaurant he owned.
On Wednesday, the judge also fined Beilke $1,000 and prohibited him from running for or holding an elective office for the next four years.
pico rivera, sentencing, los angeles news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter