Los Angeles News
Man may have set fire to Studio City motel room
STUDIO CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway into whether a man set fire to his own motel room in Studio City.
It happened just after midnight at the Studio Place Inn on the 10000 block of Ventura Boulevard. Someone reported hearing loud noises coming from the man's room. Guests noticed the room was on fire, so they kicked down the door and pulled the man to safety.
Police arrested the man and took him to a nearby hospital where he's being treated for smoke inhalation.
fire, studio city, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 43 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- How to make delicious tamales for holidays
34 min ago
- Boy w/ heart problem learns via Skype
41 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
46 min ago
- Aulani Resort is perfect holiday getaway
25 min ago