Los Angeles News
LADWP offers rebates for electric car owners
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The city of Los Angeles is offering incentives for some people who own electric vehicles.
Rebates of up to $2,000 are being given to the first thousand Los Angeles Department of Water and Power customers for home chargers and installation costs for their electric vehicles.
Beginning May 1, LADWP's goal is to provide rebates for 3,000-5,000 electric vehicle home chargers.
The range of the rebate will depend on the type of charger and the related equipment installed by the customer.
department of water and power, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 10 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 3 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
21 min ago