Los Angeles News
LADWP offers rebates for electric car owners
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The city of Los Angeles is offering incentives for some people who own electric vehicles.
Rebates of up to $2,000 are being given to the first thousand Los Angeles Department of Water and Power customers for home chargers and installation costs for their electric vehicles.
Beginning May 1, LADWP's goal is to provide rebates for 3,000-5,000 electric vehicle home chargers.
The range of the rebate will depend on the type of charger and the related equipment installed by the customer.
department of water and power, los angeles news
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop 4 min ago
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report