Los Angeles News
Man's body found near Silver Lake 101 onramp
SILVER LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- The body of a man was found on the side of the road near the Silver Lake onramp to the 101 Freeway on Saturday.
California Highway Patrol officials say the man was found shortly before 10:30 a.m. on the right shoulder of the southbound onramp.
Authorities confirmed the body was that of a man in his 20s. Though the official cause of death remained undetermined, LAPD officers said they are not ruling out foul play.
The onramp was closed for several hours as investigators tried to figure out the man's identity and what happened to him.
City News Service contributed to this report.
body found, silver lake, los angeles news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 27 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event
- 'Functional fitness' takes dysfunctional turn
3 min ago