Los Angeles News
South Gate teen attacked while walking to school
SOUTH GATE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old girl was attacked on her way to school on Tuesday morning, and police say the suspect may be a repeat offender.
South Gate police said the teen was attacked in the 3400 block of Liberty Boulevard near the corner of Elizabeth Avenue.
The suspect description is similar to at least three other attacks in South Gate, police said. The victims range in age from 8 to 28.
Police say the attacks have gone from groping to a sexual assault.
The suspect was described as a male Hispanic in his 20s. He is about 5 foot, 4 inches to 5 foot, 8 inches, thin build, with short dark hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and black pants at the time of the attack.
sexual assault, south gate, los angeles news
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa. 25 min ago
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 21 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors
- Intersection gets safety upgrades after death
3 min ago