Los Angeles News
South Gate teen attacked while walking to school
SOUTH GATE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old girl was attacked on her way to school on Tuesday morning, and police say the suspect may be a repeat offender.
South Gate police said the teen was attacked in the 3400 block of Liberty Boulevard near the corner of Elizabeth Avenue.
The suspect description is similar to at least three other attacks in South Gate, police said. The victims range in age from 8 to 28.
Police say the attacks have gone from groping to a sexual assault.
The suspect was described as a male Hispanic in his 20s. He is about 5 foot, 4 inches to 5 foot, 8 inches, thin build, with short dark hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and black pants at the time of the attack.
sexual assault, south gate, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 25 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis