Los Angeles News
South Gate teen attacked while walking to school
SOUTH GATE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old girl was attacked on her way to school on Tuesday morning, and police say the suspect may be a repeat offender.
South Gate police said the teen was attacked in the 3400 block of Liberty Boulevard near the corner of Elizabeth Avenue.
The suspect description is similar to at least three other attacks in South Gate, police said. The victims range in age from 8 to 28.
Police say the attacks have gone from groping to a sexual assault.
The suspect was described as a male Hispanic in his 20s. He is about 5 foot, 4 inches to 5 foot, 8 inches, thin build, with short dark hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and black pants at the time of the attack.
sexual assault, south gate, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour