Los Angeles News
'Skydreamers' exhibit comes to Griffith Park
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- From hot air balloons to space shuttles, the history of flight will soon be on display in Griffith Park.
Beginning next week, the Autry National Center will host an exhibit called "Skydreamers."
The exhibit focuses on the history of flight as seen through the eyes of photographers and artists throughout the years. More than 150 items will be on display, including rare original photographs and paintings.
"Skydreamers" runs April 29 through Sept. 4.
griffith park, airplane, fight, los angeles news
- Moorpark High on lockdown after threat made 9 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 12 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped 52 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis 56 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
12 min ago