Los Angeles News
2 LB burglary suspects barricaded in home
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A neighborhood in Long Beach was evacuated after two burglary suspects barricaded themselves inside a home on Friday.
Authorities responded to a possible burglary call at a home on the 2300 block of Stearnlee Avenue at about 9:30 a.m. When officers arrived, the burglary suspects were leaving the home, and when they saw police, they ran back into the home.
Police evacuated the immediate surrounding area, and a reverse-911 call was done as well. Traffic was also diverted in the area.
No further information is available at this time.
blockade, long beach, burglary, los angeles news
- UK theater collapse: 20-40 injuries reported 6 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis 52 min ago