Los Angeles News
2 LB burglary suspects barricaded in home
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A neighborhood in Long Beach was evacuated after two burglary suspects barricaded themselves inside a home on Friday.
Authorities responded to a possible burglary call at a home on the 2300 block of Stearnlee Avenue at about 9:30 a.m. When officers arrived, the burglary suspects were leaving the home, and when they saw police, they ran back into the home.
Police evacuated the immediate surrounding area, and a reverse-911 call was done as well. Traffic was also diverted in the area.
No further information is available at this time.
blockade, long beach, burglary, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video