Los Angeles News
Murder suspect found dead in Angeles Forest
ANGELES NATIONAL FOREST (KABC) -- Investigators confirmed a man found dead in the Angeles National Forest was a murder suspect.
A hiker discovered the body of 53-year-old Kevin Pochter Monday morning. A handgun was found near his body.
Deputies had been looking for Pochter, suspected of killing his friend and leaving him on the side of a road near Chantry Flats last week.
Pochter's body was found in an area with a panoramic view about six miles from Mount Wilson.
angeles national forest, body found, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 1 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 26 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 18 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video