Los Angeles News
Murder suspect found dead in Angeles Forest
ANGELES NATIONAL FOREST (KABC) -- Investigators confirmed a man found dead in the Angeles National Forest was a murder suspect.
A hiker discovered the body of 53-year-old Kevin Pochter Monday morning. A handgun was found near his body.
Deputies had been looking for Pochter, suspected of killing his friend and leaving him on the side of a road near Chantry Flats last week.
Pochter's body was found in an area with a panoramic view about six miles from Mount Wilson.
angeles national forest, body found, murder, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought 14 min ago
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut