Los Angeles News
Murder-suicide leaves 2 kids dead in East LA
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities said four people were killed, including 5-year-old twins, in an apparent murder-suicide shooting in East Los Angeles on Saturday.
Investigators with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said a 32-year-old man shot a 32-year-old woman and the children, then turned the gun on himself.
The shooting happened near Olympic Boulevard and Hicks Avenue.
The children, a boy and girl, were rushed to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. They died at the hospital from their wounds.
It is unclear what the relationship is between the suspect and the victims.
shooting, murder, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 33 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student 41 min ago
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi 18 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle 28 min ago
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly lyrics