Los Angeles News
Safety measures tightened at Eagle Rock park
EAGLE ROCK, Calif. (KABC) -- New safety measures are being put in place at a park in Eagle Rock, the scene of a brutal attack three months ago.
A group of teenagers beat a jogger with their skateboards and robbed him at Yosemite Park in February.
Saturday, community leaders gathered at the park to announce the installation of a new surveillance camera.
Another camera at the park has already been moved to a more strategic location following the attack.
eagle rock, arrest, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting 24 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case 37 min ago
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case 52 min ago
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- 'The Butler' snubbed by Golden Globes
52 min ago
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
28 min ago