Los Angeles News
TSA officer accused of stealing from suitcase
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Transportation Security Administration officer at LAX has been arrested for stealing from a traveler's suitcase.
Ryan Driscoll, 31, was arrested on May 10 at Terminal 6. He faces a felony theft charge.
It is unclear exactly what he's accused of taking.
Driscoll will face a judge in the case next month. He is free on $20,000 bail.
los angeles news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 48 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 53 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors