Los Angeles News
Inglewood City Council offering reward in M-Bone murder
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- The Inglewood City Council is offering a substantial reward to help track down the gunman who killed rap artist M-Bone.
The 22-year-old rapper, whose real name is Mante Talbert, was shot to death Sunday night as he sat in a car outside an Inglewood liquor store.
The rapper was part of the group Cali Swag District. The group shot to fame with the release of "Teach Me How To Dougie," which set off a dance craze Talbert helped create.
Family and friends hope the financial incentive will help police catch those responsible for Talbert's murder.
If you have any information related to the case, you can contact Inglewood Police at (310) 412-5246.
shooting, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 15 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble 3 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Push to get more Covered California signups
50 min ago
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
49 min ago