Los Angeles News
Inglewood City Council offering reward in M-Bone murder
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- The Inglewood City Council is offering a substantial reward to help track down the gunman who killed rap artist M-Bone.
The 22-year-old rapper, whose real name is Mante Talbert, was shot to death Sunday night as he sat in a car outside an Inglewood liquor store.
The rapper was part of the group Cali Swag District. The group shot to fame with the release of "Teach Me How To Dougie," which set off a dance craze Talbert helped create.
Family and friends hope the financial incentive will help police catch those responsible for Talbert's murder.
If you have any information related to the case, you can contact Inglewood Police at (310) 412-5246.
shooting, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens 48 min ago
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter' 4 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home 36 min ago
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Katherine Jackson cries, leaves courtroom
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'