Los Angeles News
Dodger Stadium catches on fire for second time
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Firefighters were back at Dodger Stadium on Monday morning after a small fire broke out for the second time in just a couple days.
Firefighters responded to a cinder-block storage room at 5:10 a.m. after reports of light smoke coming from the structure. The fire was declared a knockdown by 5:17 a.m.
It was the same storage room where a fire broke out during Saturday night's game against the Florida Marlins. Firefighters say that fire was caused by paper products igniting.
Firefighters are trying to figure out if Monday's fire is related to Saturday's fire or if there was a new source.
No injuries were reported in either fires.
los angeles dodgers, fire, los angeles news
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought 7 min ago
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 24 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis