Los Angeles News
Dodger Stadium catches on fire for second time
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Firefighters were back at Dodger Stadium on Monday morning after a small fire broke out for the second time in just a couple days.
Firefighters responded to a cinder-block storage room at 5:10 a.m. after reports of light smoke coming from the structure. The fire was declared a knockdown by 5:17 a.m.
It was the same storage room where a fire broke out during Saturday night's game against the Florida Marlins. Firefighters say that fire was caused by paper products igniting.
Firefighters are trying to figure out if Monday's fire is related to Saturday's fire or if there was a new source.
No injuries were reported in either fires.
los angeles dodgers, fire, los angeles news
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 15 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 42 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 4 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 8 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 10 min ago
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
44 min ago