Los Angeles News
Dodger Stadium catches on fire for second time
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Firefighters were back at Dodger Stadium on Monday morning after a small fire broke out for the second time in just a couple days.
Firefighters responded to a cinder-block storage room at 5:10 a.m. after reports of light smoke coming from the structure. The fire was declared a knockdown by 5:17 a.m.
It was the same storage room where a fire broke out during Saturday night's game against the Florida Marlins. Firefighters say that fire was caused by paper products igniting.
Firefighters are trying to figure out if Monday's fire is related to Saturday's fire or if there was a new source.
No injuries were reported in either fires.
los angeles dodgers, fire, los angeles news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge
- East LA coach pleads no contest to molest 28 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker