Los Angeles News
Dodger Stadium catches on fire for second time
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Firefighters were back at Dodger Stadium on Monday morning after a small fire broke out for the second time in just a couple days.
Firefighters responded to a cinder-block storage room at 5:10 a.m. after reports of light smoke coming from the structure. The fire was declared a knockdown by 5:17 a.m.
It was the same storage room where a fire broke out during Saturday night's game against the Florida Marlins. Firefighters say that fire was caused by paper products igniting.
Firefighters are trying to figure out if Monday's fire is related to Saturday's fire or if there was a new source.
No injuries were reported in either fires.
los angeles dodgers, fire, los angeles news
- Race for Los Angeles mayor too close to call 1 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 7 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 11 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10