Los Angeles News
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim team plane makes emergency landing at LAX
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A plane carrying the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim had to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday night, according to reports.
The Delta charter flight with 51 onboard was flying from Kansas City to John Wayne Airport when the pilot had "hydraulic concerns," according to a person speaking for the team.
The plane landed safely and there were no injuries, according to reports.
The decision was made to reroute the plane to LAX. Everything went smoothly and players and staff were informed that it was done as a precautionary measure.
airplane, airport news, los angeles angels of anaheim, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe? 48 min ago
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Bear cub frequents Duarte for snacks
24 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
18 min ago