Los Angeles News
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim team plane makes emergency landing at LAX
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A plane carrying the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim had to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday night, according to reports.
The Delta charter flight with 51 onboard was flying from Kansas City to John Wayne Airport when the pilot had "hydraulic concerns," according to a person speaking for the team.
The plane landed safely and there were no injuries, according to reports.
The decision was made to reroute the plane to LAX. Everything went smoothly and players and staff were informed that it was done as a precautionary measure.
airplane, airport news, los angeles angels of anaheim, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 49 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case 27 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 23 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour