Los Angeles News
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim team plane makes emergency landing at LAX
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A plane carrying the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim had to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday night, according to reports.
The Delta charter flight with 51 onboard was flying from Kansas City to John Wayne Airport when the pilot had "hydraulic concerns," according to a person speaking for the team.
The plane landed safely and there were no injuries, according to reports.
The decision was made to reroute the plane to LAX. Everything went smoothly and players and staff were informed that it was done as a precautionary measure.
airplane, airport news, los angeles angels of anaheim, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 44 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
23 min ago