Los Angeles News
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim team plane makes emergency landing at LAX
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A plane carrying the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim had to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday night, according to reports.
The Delta charter flight with 51 onboard was flying from Kansas City to John Wayne Airport when the pilot had "hydraulic concerns," according to a person speaking for the team.
The plane landed safely and there were no injuries, according to reports.
The decision was made to reroute the plane to LAX. Everything went smoothly and players and staff were informed that it was done as a precautionary measure.
airplane, airport news, los angeles angels of anaheim, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son