Los Angeles News
Blue Line train fatally strikes pedestrian
COMPTON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 20-year-old male reportedly fell or jumped in front of a northbound Blue Line train in Compton Monday.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident occurred at 2:47 p.m.
Train schedules were not affected, according to the MTA.
The incident was reported at the Del Amo Blue Line station at 20320 Santa Fe Ave.
train accident, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 8 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 23 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 29 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 5 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 22 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke