Los Angeles News
Blue Line train fatally strikes pedestrian
COMPTON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 20-year-old male reportedly fell or jumped in front of a northbound Blue Line train in Compton Monday.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident occurred at 2:47 p.m.
Train schedules were not affected, according to the MTA.
The incident was reported at the Del Amo Blue Line station at 20320 Santa Fe Ave.
train accident, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 4 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 4 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry