Los Angeles News
Leimart Park clinic flooded due to broken pipe
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A broken pipe left a clinic flooded in Los Angeles' Leimart Park on Monday night.
Authorities responded to reports of a flooding at the clinic on the 4200 block of South Crenshaw Boulevard at about 11 p.m. Upon arrival, officers saw that the water was coming down from the ceiling and flooding the floor.
Water was also gushing down the steps and damaging the walls.
A pipe had broken, causing the water to stream in and out of the building.
Maintenance crews were called to fix the break. It is unknown how long the cleanup will take.
flooding, los angeles news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 20 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls 42 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10