Los Angeles News
AEG talks to NFL teams about LA stadium
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The company looking to build a new NFL stadium in downtown Los Angeles says it has spoken to several teams about a possible move.
AEG says it has talked to representatives from the San Diego Chargers, the Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the St. Louis Rams and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The discussions have been taking place over the last few months, the most recent of which happened last week.
AEG wants to build a 72,000 seat stadium on part of the L.A. Convention Center campus.
nfl, downtown, los angeles news
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 45 min ago
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy 14 min ago
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 5 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film