Los Angeles News
Hollywood Bowl illnesses may be drug overdoses
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people attending the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl fell ill and were rushed to the hospital.
One person was said to be in critical condition, and the others were in moderate condition.
The Los Angeles Fire Department said it was not clear whether they were suffering from drug overdoses or food poisoning.
If it was tainted food, fire officials said it was eaten before they got to the Hollywood Bowl.
hollywood bowl, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 43 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 43 min ago
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 9 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 16 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry