Los Angeles News
Police chase ends in crash in Culver City
CULVER CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- A police pursuit that wound its way through several cities on Tuesday morning ended with a crash and the arrest of a possible parolee.
Police took the suspect into custody at about 10 a.m. The pursuit started about an hour earlier, when authorities tried to pull the driver over for a traffic stop.
The driver took off and drove through Long Beach, Gardena and Hawthorne before he crashed into another vehicle near Buckingham Parkway and Slauson Avenue in Culver City.
The suspect sustained minor injuries. The driver of the other car was not hurt.
Police say the suspect is wanted for an attempted assault on a police officer.
culver city, car chase, pursuit, los angeles news
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects 10 min ago
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions