Los Angeles News
Police chase ends in crash in Culver City
CULVER CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- A police pursuit that wound its way through several cities on Tuesday morning ended with a crash and the arrest of a possible parolee.
Police took the suspect into custody at about 10 a.m. The pursuit started about an hour earlier, when authorities tried to pull the driver over for a traffic stop.
The driver took off and drove through Long Beach, Gardena and Hawthorne before he crashed into another vehicle near Buckingham Parkway and Slauson Avenue in Culver City.
The suspect sustained minor injuries. The driver of the other car was not hurt.
Police say the suspect is wanted for an attempted assault on a police officer.
culver city, car chase, pursuit, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video