Los Angeles News
Valley Village hit-and-run crash injures elderly woman
VALLEY VILLAGE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The search is on for the hit-and-run driver who injured an elderly woman in a head-on crash in Valley Village Sunday.
The wreck happened in the 12300 block of Riverside Drive at about 2 a.m. Police said a man in his 20s left his car at the scene and took off.
"What I saw was this car. I saw him impact the car and then his car jumped and came all the way over into this lane where it's sitting right now," described witness Marsha Mann-Pera.
The injured woman, who is believed to be in her 60s, was taken to an area hospital with fractures in both of her legs.
If you have any information regarding this crash, you're urged to call LAPD's Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8010.
valley village, hit and run, car crash, los angeles news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
44 min ago