Los Angeles News
Valley Village hit-and-run crash injures elderly woman
VALLEY VILLAGE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The search is on for the hit-and-run driver who injured an elderly woman in a head-on crash in Valley Village Sunday.
The wreck happened in the 12300 block of Riverside Drive at about 2 a.m. Police said a man in his 20s left his car at the scene and took off.
"What I saw was this car. I saw him impact the car and then his car jumped and came all the way over into this lane where it's sitting right now," described witness Marsha Mann-Pera.
The injured woman, who is believed to be in her 60s, was taken to an area hospital with fractures in both of her legs.
If you have any information regarding this crash, you're urged to call LAPD's Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8010.
valley village, hit and run, car crash, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 37 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 11 min ago
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 20 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Covered California enrolls nearly 1.4M people
2 min ago