Los Angeles News
Valley Village hit-and-run crash injures elderly woman
VALLEY VILLAGE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The search is on for the hit-and-run driver who injured an elderly woman in a head-on crash in Valley Village Sunday.
The wreck happened in the 12300 block of Riverside Drive at about 2 a.m. Police said a man in his 20s left his car at the scene and took off.
"What I saw was this car. I saw him impact the car and then his car jumped and came all the way over into this lane where it's sitting right now," described witness Marsha Mann-Pera.
The injured woman, who is believed to be in her 60s, was taken to an area hospital with fractures in both of her legs.
If you have any information regarding this crash, you're urged to call LAPD's Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8010.
valley village, hit and run, car crash, los angeles news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- Suspect killed inside Alhambra PD station
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes 42 min ago
- Laguna Beach sexual assault suspect sought
- Calif. unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Conn. commuter trains collide, 60 injured
- abcnews: Plane crash sole survivor breaks silence
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review