Los Angeles News
Fairfax Village flooded by water-main break
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A six-inch water main burst in Los Angeles' Fairfax Village early Monday morning, flooding at least one business.
Department of Water and Power crews said the break was reported on the 8300 block of Third Street at about 2 a.m.
Twenty customers were without power, and water was shut off in the area.
It is unknown what caused the pipe to break.
fairfax district, flooding, los angeles news
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage 21 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 9 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 9 min ago
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)