Los Angeles News
Missing Santa Clarita couple's car found in North Las Vegas
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The car belonging to a missing couple out of Santa Clarita was discovered in an abandoned building in North Las Vegas.
The body of 59-year-old Renata Klein was found two weeks ago in the Angeles National Forest. Autopsy results later revealed that she was murdered.
Her husband, Dusan Klein, is still missing and is considered a person of interest in his wife's death.
The two last spoke to friends on June 11 and were believed to have left their home in their 1999 Jeep Cherokee.
The couple lived in the 28000 block of Wildwind Road in Santa Clarita. A foreclosure notice is taped on the front door. Deputies admit the couple's financial background is something they are looking into.
Detectives described Dusan Klein as 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 190 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. Authorities say he speaks with a thick, Czechoslovakian accent that's hard to miss.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department at (323) 890-5500.
missing person, santa clarita valley, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 36 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 19 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere