Los Angeles News
Burbank city workers got $4M in bonuses since 2007
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- At a time when many cities are cutting back, Burbank paid a sum of $4 million in bonuses to 100 city employees since 2007.
Many of those employees who received a bonus this past year are once again eligible for bonuses because the payouts are part of their union contracts.
City records show the largest bonuses went to the general manager of Burbank Water and Power.
He has received $79,000 in bonuses over the past four years, capping his yearly salary of more than $263,000.
burbank, jobs, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months