Los Angeles News
Missing Pomona boy found safe
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A missing boy from Pomona was found safe Saturday afternoon after having gone missing for more than 24 hours.
Police combed 9-year-old Luis Gamboa's neighborhood for hours before he showed up at his mother's door step.
His mother thought he was playing with a friend in their apartment complex. As it turns out, Gamboa says he went to the YMCA, then spent the night at another friend's house when it got late.
He says he didn't even know police were searching for him until one of his friends told him about the flyers that were circulating.
missing person, pomona, los angeles news, leanne suter
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 59 min ago
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 14 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 29 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 32 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video