Los Angeles News
South LA school faces cleanup after flooding
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A South Los Angeles school is facing a summer cleanup after its classrooms were flooded over the weekend.
Firefighters found standing water inside Loren Miller Elementary School.
There was no word on where the water came from, but it was inside several classrooms and the first floor hallway.
Part of a ceiling had also collapsed.
south los angeles, school, flooding, los angeles news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds