Los Angeles News
Dockweiler hit-and-run bike victim identified
PLAYA DEL REY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Tuesday police identified a bicyclist killed by a hit-and-run driver near Dockweiler State Beach Monday.
The Los Angeles Police Dept. said 32-year-old George Loudon died when he was hit at about 2:30 a.m. Monday on Vista Del Mar just south of the Hyperion Treatment Plant.
Police say the driver hit the back of Loudon's bike and left the scene. Police are seeking the hit-and-run driver.
Authorities did not have a suspect or vehicle description.
Anyone with information about the case should contact the LAPD West Traffic Division at (213) 473-0222.
hit and run, south bay, los angeles news
- Malaysian Airlines flight goes missing 12 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 3 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot 50 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested 7 min ago
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead 58 min ago
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 44 min ago
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family 41 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months