Los Angeles News
Political matriarch Ramona Hahn dies at 86
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Monday, family and friends mourned the death of Ramona Hahn, the matriarch of a prominent Los Angeles political family.
Hahn was the wife of Los Angeles County Supervisor Kenneth Hahn, who passed away in 1997.
Ramona Hahn was 86.
Her death comes a day before a special election in which Janice Hahn hopes to win a U.S. House of Representatives seat in the South Bay's 36th District.
los angeles news
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 30 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 19 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts