Los Angeles News
Political matriarch Ramona Hahn dies at 86
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Monday, family and friends mourned the death of Ramona Hahn, the matriarch of a prominent Los Angeles political family.
Hahn was the wife of Los Angeles County Supervisor Kenneth Hahn, who passed away in 1997.
Ramona Hahn was 86.
Her death comes a day before a special election in which Janice Hahn hopes to win a U.S. House of Representatives seat in the South Bay's 36th District.
los angeles news
- 1 shot, killed at North Hills nursing facility 28 min ago
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions