Los Angeles News
Bryan Stow suffers seizure, undergoes surgery
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The San Francisco Giants fan severely beaten at the Los Angeles Dodgers home opener has reportedly undergone emergency surgery after suffering a seizure.
According to the family's website, doctors in San Francisco say the 30-second seizure was caused by the buildup of fluids in Bryan Stow's brain.
Meantime, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors increased the county reward on Tuesday from $10,000 to $25,000 dollars, which brings the total reward to at least $225,000.
A man police call the prime suspect, Giovanni Ramirez, has been arrested but not charged in connection with the attack.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, arrest, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)