Los Angeles News
Bryan Stow suffers seizure, undergoes surgery
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The San Francisco Giants fan severely beaten at the Los Angeles Dodgers home opener has reportedly undergone emergency surgery after suffering a seizure.
According to the family's website, doctors in San Francisco say the 30-second seizure was caused by the buildup of fluids in Bryan Stow's brain.
Meantime, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors increased the county reward on Tuesday from $10,000 to $25,000 dollars, which brings the total reward to at least $225,000.
A man police call the prime suspect, Giovanni Ramirez, has been arrested but not charged in connection with the attack.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, arrest, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role