Los Angeles News
Driver flees after slamming SUV into Acapulco
MONROVIA, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver plowed his SUV into an Acapulco restaurant in Monrovia early Tuesday morning, and then fled the scene.
Authorities say the accident happened at 600 West Huntington Drive just before 1 a.m.
Officials say it appears the driver may have been drinking, but he fled the scene before authorities got there.
Police have identified him but are not releasing his name. They said they anticipate arrested the driver after filing a case with the D.A.'s office.
The vehicle caused some structural damage to the restaurant. A few people who were near the crash suffered minor injuries.
accident, san gabriel valley, hit and run, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 43 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 26 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere