Los Angeles News
2-alarm commercial fire erupts in Rosewood
ROSEWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities say a large 2-alarm fire broke out at a commercial building in Rosewood on Wednesday afternoon.
About 100 firefighters responded to the blaze in the 14000 block of S. Spring Street at about 1:50 p.m. The building belongs to a power coating company.
No evacuations were issued for the fire, and no injuries were reported.
The fire was declared a knockdown at 2:38 p.m. The cause remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms 22 min ago
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions