Los Angeles News
2-alarm commercial fire erupts in Rosewood
ROSEWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities say a large 2-alarm fire broke out at a commercial building in Rosewood on Wednesday afternoon.
About 100 firefighters responded to the blaze in the 14000 block of S. Spring Street at about 1:50 p.m. The building belongs to a power coating company.
No evacuations were issued for the fire, and no injuries were reported.
The fire was declared a knockdown at 2:38 p.m. The cause remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 55 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 51 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt 47 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Luxury-grade SUVs increasingly popular
15 min ago