Los Angeles News
Many taken into custody at sold-out LA rave
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- More than a dozen people were taken into custody at a sold-out rave in downtown Los Angeles Saturday.
Security was tight at the Hard Summer Music Festival, which featured top acts in the electronic music scene.
It was unknown exactly how many people were arrested.
Police were also investigating a stabbing that happened nearby, but it remains unclear whether the people involved in the stabbing were attending the rave.
An estimated 30,000 people packed into Los Angeles State Historic Park for the festival.
downtown, arrest, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- ABC7 relief drive for Okla. tornado victims
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Video: Boycott Harvey Milk Day, group urges parents 25 min ago
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Sleep remedies for a better night's rest 54 min ago
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- 'Captain Kangaroo' treasures now on sale
39 min ago