Los Angeles News
Many taken into custody at sold-out LA rave
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- More than a dozen people were taken into custody at a sold-out rave in downtown Los Angeles Saturday.
Security was tight at the Hard Summer Music Festival, which featured top acts in the electronic music scene.
It was unknown exactly how many people were arrested.
Police were also investigating a stabbing that happened nearby, but it remains unclear whether the people involved in the stabbing were attending the rave.
An estimated 30,000 people packed into Los Angeles State Historic Park for the festival.
downtown, arrest, los angeles news
- Man allegedly shoots, kills sister, wife 51 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend 33 min ago
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- House GOP signal support for budget deal 1 min ago
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms 16 min ago
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions