Los Angeles News
Stolen puppies found on Venice boardwalk
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The owner of seven stolen Bull-Terrier puppies has recovered four of the furry guys.
The owner says the puppies were stolen from his house in Commerce, but now they're back home with their mother. They're only four weeks old and are still nursing.
The owner's brother-in-law alerted him that the stolen puppies were being sold at the Venice boardwalk. He rushed there to get them.
"I look at the puppies and there's yes, some guys selling them," said Manuel Zidriezca. "And police is 30 yards away. So I go over there and tell the police what's going on and show them proof that those puppies belong to me. Came over got the guys and arrested them."
The three other puppies were sold. The owner hopes to get them back since they are still nursing.
animal news, robbery, venice beach, los angeles news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 43 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault 12 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices...
11 min ago