Los Angeles News
Stolen puppies found on Venice boardwalk
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The owner of seven stolen Bull-Terrier puppies has recovered four of the furry guys.
The owner says the puppies were stolen from his house in Commerce, but now they're back home with their mother. They're only four weeks old and are still nursing.
The owner's brother-in-law alerted him that the stolen puppies were being sold at the Venice boardwalk. He rushed there to get them.
"I look at the puppies and there's yes, some guys selling them," said Manuel Zidriezca. "And police is 30 yards away. So I go over there and tell the police what's going on and show them proof that those puppies belong to me. Came over got the guys and arrested them."
The three other puppies were sold. The owner hopes to get them back since they are still nursing.
animal news, robbery, venice beach, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 48 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre