Los Angeles News
Car hits people waiting for bus in Koreatown
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were seriously injured in a car accident in Los Angeles' Koreatown on Wednesday morning.
Authorities said a car ran a red light and collided with another vehicle in the 3300 block of W. 8th Street. One of the cars jumped the curb and hit two people at the bus bench.
The two people and one of the drivers were taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
It is unknown at this time if anyone will be cited or charged. The accident remains under investigation.
accident, koreatown, los angeles news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 15 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians