Los Angeles News
Car hits people waiting for bus in Koreatown
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were seriously injured in a car accident in Los Angeles' Koreatown on Wednesday morning.
Authorities said a car ran a red light and collided with another vehicle in the 3300 block of W. 8th Street. One of the cars jumped the curb and hit two people at the bus bench.
The two people and one of the drivers were taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
It is unknown at this time if anyone will be cited or charged. The accident remains under investigation.
accident, koreatown, los angeles news
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews