Los Angeles News
2 cyclists injured in Lancaster traffic crash
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Two cyclists were hospitalized after being hit during a traffic accident in Lancaster near Avenue L and Fourth Street West.
Police said a group of about 20 cyclists was riding through the intersection Saturday afternoon when drivers of a PT Cruiser and a minivan smashed into each other.
The minivan hit two cyclists, a married couple from Valencia.
The wife suffered moderate injuries and was in stable condition. Her husband sustained head trauma and was in critical condition.
antelope valley, car crash, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 19 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 16 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 21 min ago