Los Angeles News
LA cities organization backs proposed downtown NFL stadium
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An organization of Los Angeles County cities has endorsed AEG's plan for a stadium in downtown Los Angeles.
The Independent Cities Association had previously thrown its support behind a plan by Majestic Realty to build a stadium in the City of Industry, but it voted last week to support the downtown project instead.
Other city organizations have gone on record supporting both plans.
Both AEG and Majestic have said they won't break ground on their projects until they've secured an NFL team. So far, that hasn't happened.
downtown, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)