Los Angeles News
Bomb scare sends Vegas-to-LA flight back to Nevada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles was sent back to McCarran International Airport after a bomb scare.
The Federal Aviation Administration said a passenger who was apparently drunk said something about a bomb on board Spirit Airlines flight 245.
Investigators searched the plane in Las Vegas but found nothing unusual.
The man was taken into custody. Passengers were flown to LAX on another plane.
los angeles international airport, airline, airplane, airport security, faa, los angeles news
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery 43 min ago
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 9 min ago
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims 12 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal 19 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)