Los Angeles News
Bomb scare sends Vegas-to-LA flight back to Nevada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles was sent back to McCarran International Airport after a bomb scare.
The Federal Aviation Administration said a passenger who was apparently drunk said something about a bomb on board Spirit Airlines flight 245.
Investigators searched the plane in Las Vegas but found nothing unusual.
The man was taken into custody. Passengers were flown to LAX on another plane.
los angeles international airport, airline, airplane, airport security, faa, los angeles news
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries 4 min ago
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 45 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed