Los Angeles News
Bomb scare sends Vegas-to-LA flight back to Nevada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles was sent back to McCarran International Airport after a bomb scare.
The Federal Aviation Administration said a passenger who was apparently drunk said something about a bomb on board Spirit Airlines flight 245.
Investigators searched the plane in Las Vegas but found nothing unusual.
The man was taken into custody. Passengers were flown to LAX on another plane.
los angeles international airport, airline, airplane, airport security, faa, los angeles news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds