Los Angeles News
Bomb scare sends Vegas-to-LA flight back to Nevada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles was sent back to McCarran International Airport after a bomb scare.
The Federal Aviation Administration said a passenger who was apparently drunk said something about a bomb on board Spirit Airlines flight 245.
Investigators searched the plane in Las Vegas but found nothing unusual.
The man was taken into custody. Passengers were flown to LAX on another plane.
los angeles international airport, airline, airplane, airport security, faa, los angeles news
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury 11 min ago
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo 37 min ago
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey 7 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale