Los Angeles News
Parents of teen who died at LA rave sue organizers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The parents of a 15-year-old girl who died of an overdose last year at a rave are suing the event's organizers and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, which is where it was held.
The parents of Sasha Rodriguez filed the suit Thursday against the Electric Daisy Carnival and others for personal injury and wrongful death.
Rodriguez died following an overdose on Ecstasy at the electronic music festival last year.
The filing doesn't specify the amount of damages the parents are seeking.
legal, los angeles news
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department 59 min ago
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board 22 min ago
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
34 min ago