Los Angeles News
Men foil robbery by taking burglars' IDs in Venice
VENICE, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men turned the tables on two suspected burglars who tried to rob a home on the 800 block of Vernon Avenue in Venice.
The suspects were confronted by two large men who police identified as friends of the homeowner.
Authorities said the men took the suspects' IDs before the burglars ran from the home. The intruders were eventually caught and taken into custody.
Fortunately, no one was hurt in the incident.
It was unknown what charges the suspects may face.
venice beach, arrest, burglary, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants