Los Angeles News
Men foil robbery by taking burglars' IDs in Venice
VENICE, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men turned the tables on two suspected burglars who tried to rob a home on the 800 block of Vernon Avenue in Venice.
The suspects were confronted by two large men who police identified as friends of the homeowner.
Authorities said the men took the suspects' IDs before the burglars ran from the home. The intruders were eventually caught and taken into custody.
Fortunately, no one was hurt in the incident.
It was unknown what charges the suspects may face.
venice beach, arrest, burglary, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 56 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case 34 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 30 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week 6 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour