Los Angeles News
Men foil robbery by taking burglars' IDs in Venice
VENICE, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men turned the tables on two suspected burglars who tried to rob a home on the 800 block of Vernon Avenue in Venice.
The suspects were confronted by two large men who police identified as friends of the homeowner.
Authorities said the men took the suspects' IDs before the burglars ran from the home. The intruders were eventually caught and taken into custody.
Fortunately, no one was hurt in the incident.
It was unknown what charges the suspects may face.
venice beach, arrest, burglary, los angeles news
- Bell corruption trial: Jury reaches verdict 11 min ago
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 10 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 44 min ago
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Pomona gang member arrested for murder
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke