Los Angeles News
Manny Pacquiao's Hancock Park home burglarized; 4 arrested
HANCOCK PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A house belonging to boxer Manny Pacquiao was burglarized and four people were arrested, said authorities.
Sheriff's officials said no one was inside the Hancock Park home during the time of the burglary at about 1 p.m. Friday.
Authorities said sheriff's detectives were in the area on an unrelated criminal investigation when they saw the burglary in progress and made the arrests.
The four people were being questioned. Their identities have not been released and they have yet to be charged.
Pacquiao's lawyer said nothing was taken from the house.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
hancock park, burglary, arrest, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 36 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought 47 min ago
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere