Los Angeles News
Manny Pacquiao's Hancock Park home burglarized; 4 arrested
HANCOCK PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A house belonging to boxer Manny Pacquiao was burglarized and four people were arrested, said authorities.
Sheriff's officials said no one was inside the Hancock Park home during the time of the burglary at about 1 p.m. Friday.
Authorities said sheriff's detectives were in the area on an unrelated criminal investigation when they saw the burglary in progress and made the arrests.
The four people were being questioned. Their identities have not been released and they have yet to be charged.
Pacquiao's lawyer said nothing was taken from the house.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
hancock park, burglary, arrest, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 45 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 2 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 47 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
6 min ago